Invitation as a foreign monitor for the %26lt;2011 Lotus Lantern Festi…
<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><?xml:namespace prefix = w ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" />Invitation as a foreign monitor for the
"2011 Lotus Lantern Festival",
one of the most fascinating Korean festival in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Seoul!
The things that you are going to do as a monitor!
LEARNING "Lotus Lantern Festival" by watching pictures and video clips at a pre-meeting
ENJOYING "Lotus Lantern Festival", on May 7~8 2011 (Sat~Sun)
PLAYING "Lotus Lantern Festival" as a journalist
- Participating in various programs at the "Lotus Lantern Festival"
- Taking photographs of the festival
- Observing and Interviewing other participants
SHARING your feelings and thoughts on the "Lotus Lantern Festival" and taking part in a discussion at the workshop after the festival
Benefits for our monitors!
Participating in various programs at the "Lotus Lantern Festival"
TEMPLE STAY for 2 days on the weekend, experiencing the Buddhist temple life style. (1 night 2 days within Seoul)
SOUVENIRS of the Lotus Lantern Festival
STIPEND is available to cover the cost of participating in the programs and also for the temple stay.
If you are interested in participating as a monitor,
Please send an email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) following this form in the square below.
Dead line: April 18th
We are going to let you know the result of applying for this position by phone until April 23rd.
mail header: [applicant for Lotus Lantern Festival] name
- name :
- age :
- nationality : (city, country)
- e-mail :
- mobile :
- facebook or twitter :
- your address in Korea:
- reason you are in Korea:
- Have you ever visited Lotus Lantern Festival in Korea? If so, how many time?
- Do you have your own digital camera?
- How did you apply for this position?
- Self Introduction and Why you are applying for this position? (more than 200words)
Requirement %26amp; Notification
1. All the communication including the Program Introduction, Orientation and Discussion will be done in English. So the participants must be able to communicate in English.
2. The participants have to be able to take photographs, take part in the presentation and to follow the task at the festival. You don’t have to be a professional.
3. The participants have to use his/her own digital camera for taking photographs. (The each photograph has to be greater than 1024 pixels high)
4. The participants must attend the following 3 events. Any participant who doesn’t attend any of following events will be eliminated from the monitors list.
Presentation %26amp; Discussion
April 29 (Fri) 7pm~9pm
May 7 (Sat) ? 5pm~10pm
May 8 (Sun) ? 12pm~8pm
May 14~15 (Sat %26amp; Sun)
(1 night 2 days)
Jongno District around Jogyesa
Temple within Seoul
1) Introduction of Lotus Lantern Festival (watching videos, etc)
2) Training Monitor’s Duty
- On-site Monitor’s duty
- Tasks and presentation guideline
3) Ice Breaking
1) Play as a Journalist
2) Experience the programs
1) Attend the workshop
- Experience the Buddhist temple
- Experience the celebration of Buddha’s birthday
Cultural consulting company "기분좋은 QX" is specializing in consultation work for the development and valuation of various government related cultural events in Korea. We are conducting the "Foreign monitor project (consisted of foreigners)" which is selecting participants and helping them to report directly from the "2011 Lotus Lantern Festival".